UpToDown is a free software service that provides offline files for installation. UpToDown supports Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and Web Apps. To install the required software, you have to download the offline file and then install it manually. UpToDown is already the best app store with more than 100 million users per month. You can also sort apps by Trending, Popular, Latest, and Categories. UpToDown APK only provides Android APKs on mobile. To download Apps for other platforms, visit uptodown.com website.
|App Name||UpToDown – Download Discover Share|
|Category||App Store, Tools|
- Download from Top Categories like Communication, Games, Lifestyle, Multimedia, Productivity.
- Multi File Format Support with APK, XAPK, OBB files for Android.
- Sort Downloads History by Date, Size and Name.
- Featured Menu with Latest App Updates, Download History, Installation History, Rollback versions, UpToDown APK Settings, and Blog Section.
- Discover, Download and Share the Top Downloaded Apps of 2019 from the Homepage.
- Extract the Older Versions of the app easily if the latest version is not compatible with your device.
UpToDown for Android
Downloading UpToDown for Android is very easy once you get the APK file. As UpToDown is not available in Google Play Store, it is recommended to download the APK file and install UpToDown manually.
- Download UpToDown APK Latest Version.
- Go to Android Menu>Settings>Security.
- Search for ‘Allow app installations from third party sources’ option.
- Enable it to install APK files and advanced root apps.
- Go to Downloads folder and locate ‘uptodown.apk’. Click on it to start installation.